Professional qualifications & experience
I have extensive experience as follows:-
- Bereavement Counsellor, working with bereaved clients dealing with presenting issues such as loss, anxiety, depression, anger and suicide.
- Working in Palliative care with terminally ill patients and their families.
- Training workshops in Mindfulness, Dealing with Suicide and Advance Care Planning.
- Training in creative therapy such as sand-tray work and art therapy.
- CPD certificate with the Brighton Therapy Partnership based on Working with Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse.
- Level 1 certificate in Transactional Analysis.
- I have a deep interest in Shadow work, based on Carl Jung’s archetypes, and I use this in my counselling work if needed with my clients.
- Sessional lecturer on the foundation degree course in Person Centred Counselling at the local East Sussex College in Eastbourne.
Member of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
Registered Member: 334596